The 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic is an ongoing pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). The outbreak was first identified in Wuhan, Hubei, China, in December 2019 and recognised as a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO) on 11 March 2020.
Effects on cricket
Due to the pandemic, many changes had to be made to cricket. A wide variety of sports were forced to either completely cancel, postpone, or make different accommodations.
- Australia women's cricket team in South Africa in 2019–20
- Australian cricket team in Bangladesh in 2020
- Australian cricket team in New Zealand in 2019–20
- Bangladeshi cricket team in Pakistan in 2019–20
- Bangladeshi cricket team against Ireland in 2020
- Dutch cricket team in Namibia in 2019–20
- English cricket team in Sri Lanka in 2019–20
- Irish cricket team in Zimbabwe in 2019–20
- 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic on Wikipedia